eMule is one of the biggest and most reliable p2p file sharing clients today. eMule is a Open Source peer to peer file sharing application that works with eDonkey and Kademila Network. It is a open source software released under the GNU General Public License. The eMule client is completely free and eMule is completely free of any Adware, Spyware, Maleware. Features:
- Clients use several networks ED2K, Source Exchange, Kademila
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants
- eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and etc
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), Kademila and the Usenet
- With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
- With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
eMule is a free software application from the File Sharing/Peer to Peer subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-22. The program can be installed on N/A.
eMule (version 0.50a) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 89 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.