We did not scan eMule 0.50a for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
eMule is one of the biggest and most reliable p2p file sharing clients today. eMule is a Open Source peer to peer file sharing application that works with eDonkey and Kademila Network. It is a open source software released under the GNU General Public License. The eMule client is completely free and eMule is completely free of any Adware, Spyware, Maleware. Features:
- Clients use several networks ED2K, Source Exchange, Kademila
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants
- eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and etc
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, and Global), web based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), Kademila and the Usenet
- With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other Clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
- With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for eMule 0.50a are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.